Panoz GTS Automobiles for sale at Riverside Panoz
Panoz GTS Specifications
- Layout: Front mid-engine, rear drive
- Engine: Ford Motorsprots 5.8-liter, 16-valve V8
- Compression: 9.5:1
- Ratio: @rpm415 bhp @ 5,750
- Horsepower: @ rpm 420 lb/ft @ 4,500
- Touque: Edelbrock Performer
- Cylinder Heads: Holley 4 bbl., 750cfm Double Pump carburetor
- Carburetion: MSD 6ALN Ignition Control
- Ignition: Tremec 5 speed manual
- Lightweight, damage-resistant ABS plastic with acrylic exterior layer.
- Fifteen easily replaceable panels with standardized mounting points.
- Safety glass windshield; clear acrylic rear window.
Suspension, Wheels, Tires
- Unequal length A Arm Penske single adjustable coil-over shock absorbers.
- Two-position adjustable sway bar, 1.25" dia.
- Live axle located by trailing arms and Watts Link Penske single adjustable coil-over shock absorbers three-position adjustable sway bar, 0.75" diameter.
- Wheels: BBS "RX" 17x9-inch aluminum
- Tires - Pirelli P-Zero Slicks [265/640x17]
- Wheelbase 107.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 32 gal
- Overall length: 170 in
- Overall width: 78 in
- Overall height: 51 in
- Curb weight: 2,685 lbs
- 1.75x1.75, 0.090 Wall, Mild Steel Sapce Frame 1.75x.095 DOM 8-point roll cage with triple tube side protection 18-guage interior panels, welded in.
- Meets all SCCA tech and safety requirements.
- 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h): 4.2 sec
- Quarter Mile: 12.8 sec. @ 109.4 mph
- Lateral Acceleration: 0.98 g
- Top Speed: 180 mph (289.0 km/h)
- EPA Mileage Rating: 17 city / 25 hwy
Like what you see? Want to learn more? Contact Riverside Panoz today to learn more about the Panoz GTS.
Contact Riverside Panoz
The only people that know your Esperante better are the engineers at Panoz Automotive that built it in the first place!
Questions? Ask a Tech
Panoz Automotive is just 90 minutes from Atlanta, making it convenient to just about anywhere in the Southeast.
Hours & Directions to Riverside Panoz